Sunday, April 1, 2012

Oh my, Mecino!

[photos are not my own]

While on the hunt for a gift for my friends birthday I frequented a lot of markets, looking for the perfect gift. And I found it.

With delicate and reasonably priced jewellery Mecino's work is truly one of a kind. Their jewellery ranges from necklaces to earrings and are made in delicate bronze and silvers. Owls and birds are a frequent across their range, with the exception of this wonderful octopus necklace which I am in love with.

Safe to say my friends birthday present is sorted, as well as a present for myself.

Get yours here: www.mecino.com.au

3 comments:

  1. aw these are so cute! x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the octopus is so sweet! Have you worn them yet?
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually bought the octopus for my friend, she loved it! However I am tempted to get one for myself...

      a - x

      Delete

Talk to me.