Monday, February 20, 2012

She makes wonders






"It was cold, winter morning. I observed through the window how she got out of the cab. I opened the door and for the first time I saw her gentle eyesight - eyes cold as they were a frozen ocean. Then I allowed her sleepy body to lay down on my bed.
Through the lens I followed her sad dreams. I can`t speak to You with words yet, so allow me to tell about myself on these photos, on which I`ve enchanted this little, sad girl, who is within You (and is the reflection of myself - our trembling hands, eyes, seared from light, wet with tears, and mutilated bodies)"

These are the stunningly beautiful photos and words of Laura Makabresku. I came across Laura's blog which is what started me with my obsession with her. On her blog she has her daily musings, artworks and tales of her wondrous life.

2 comments:

Talk to me.