Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fresh start


So I haven't posted something substantial for a little while, and really it has everything to do with my re-entering into education. As some of you may know I took a year off and worked/travelled my way through the 12 months, but now that all those 'fun times' are over I have to get serious. This year (and last week to be specific) marked the start of my Journalism degree at University.

Basically it's a fresh start; new people, teachers, knowledge and a whole new playground for me to explore. I'll keep you posted in-between assignments, homework and cafe investigating. Hopefully I manage time!

Lately I've been hunting for a cute journal to write in and I think I've found it.

Isn't this just THE most amazing journal? Yes, it's quite simple. But also ridiculously cheap, so if you want one just head onto the online store etsy, I'm sure you've all heard of it. It's handmade as well, as if it needed to get better!




2 comments:

  1. That journal is super cute. I saw it online a while ago & have been wondering where I could get one..!

    FJM
    x

    http://flapjackmelody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the link if you decide to nab this one up; http://www.etsy.com/shop/fifiduvie?ref=seller_info and it's only $7.50!

      I think I'll be getting one as well :)

      a - x

      Delete

Talk to me.