Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Horticulturalist









For a little while now I've been following The SS Blog with a passion. 
Each post inspires me to make my blog better. As soon as I saw their new
shoot, The Horticulturalist, I was smitten. Come spring time every one dons
floral dresses, flowers and pastel colours and has a predictable shoot prancing
around in the garden, as much as I love them this shoot was a welcome change.
You can find this shoot and more at the lovely online magazine Haunt




8 comments:

  1. oh my goodness I love this! It's the perfect combination of femininity and mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos! I really love gardening.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These images have a very simple, slightly washed out feel that is great for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty much what I love about them, that and they fit into the time of year but at the same time are so vastly different from anything else.

      a - x

      Delete
  4. These photos are just stunning aren't they!!

    If you get any time spare, please come and visit my blog :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of a kind :)
      Love the blog name already, after all I have a thing for birds.

      a - x

      Delete

Talk to me.