Monday, October 15, 2012

Second Comings



Armed with a new hair cut and a slightly different sound, but still as lovely as ever, 
Natasha Khan is really making waves in the music industry. 

I've been a long fan of Bat For Lashes, and so far I'm loving what I'm hearing of 
their new album, The Haunted Man. Having her as a headline for St. Jeromes 
Laneway Festival just has me even more exited. 

She's even covered a Rihanna song, that just melts into your ears. But as if that's 
anything knew. Her voice has always, and will always, be one of those hauntingly
beautiful things. Let's just hope she never leaves the industry!


And here's one of her newies... 








8 comments:

  1. I'm yet to listen to the new album but so excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! I've heard only good things about it :)

      a - x

      Delete
  2. new hair cuts... always good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Artists making a comeback should take note!

      a - x

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love Bat For Lashes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Natasha Khan. She has such incredible style. And a great voice!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always forget her style because I'm so absorbed in her music, but it's true, whenever I see her she's usually wearing something quirky and original.

      a - x

      Delete

Talk to me.