Friday, August 10, 2012

Dreaming of times past
















This time for me will now become a bittersweet time of year, as it reminds me of the amazing life experience I had travelling across Europe, but also of the fact that I'm no longer there.

So to celebrate the "anniversary" of sorts I thought I'd share with you my shots of my adventure. I apologise for some of the lesser quality images - they are from my digital camera - the other better ones are from a friends snazzy camera!

When I look back at that time I can't help but shudder at some of the outfits I wore, I guess getting up early, staying out late and living out of a bag does that to you.  

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!!!! You've got a really nice blog! I'm following your blog now, maybe you could follow my blog too...

    XOXO
    www.mystylecompany.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'll have to check it out then :)

      a - x

      Delete
  2. Great photos !! It definitely looks like you got to see Europe from a lot of different perspectives : )

    xx

    Hippie Fruit

    http://hippiefruit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did it was really wonderful to get off the common tourist track a little bit.
      Thanks :)

      a - x

      Delete
  3. Love the photography, digital pics in all !
    You seriously captured some of the best points of Europe
    Ammie xx (:

    www.ammieandsharrie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I tried to venture out a bit more even though it was my first time out of Australia!

      a - x

      Delete

Talk to me.