Sunday, January 9, 2011

NY. R

Never have I actually ever sat down and thought, what do I want to accomplish in this New Year?
What am I going to change?

So for once I thought I'd do it*. And here's what I came up with.
- Not to waste my time on people who don't care about me. Or just generally to surround myself with happy people who feel the same as I do for them.
-Travel numerous countries, and as a result increase my knowledge of different cultures.
-Actually stick to an exercise regime!
-Read book after book the whole year to keep my mind sharp for Uni.
-If an oppurtunity comes up to try something new, TAKE IT.
-Get more involved in charities and world issues.

Well I know it's not a huge list, but atleast I can say I'm proud of it.

See you on the other end.

*DISCLAIMER: NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS LISTED ARE NOT GUARANTEED TO BE COMPLETED; PARTIALLY OR WHOLELY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.