Monday, January 31, 2011

Book worth reading.

I recently got my hands on a fabulous designer, Anna Sui's, book. It's filled with vibrant designs that range from pirate-esque to swedish-vintage. Sui has proven to always step out of the box and create something that makes her happy, and the world just seems to follow along with it.


Becoming Anna Sui for me would be amazing, but in Anna's case she had connections. Which always seems the way it goes! No? Well, in ten or so years just keep your eyes and ears peeled. I haven't exactly figured out a brand name I'd use yet. But I'll keep you posted.

Here's some detes on her book, if you too want to submerge yourself in the delectable world of Anna Sui; http://www.fabsugar.com/Anna-Sui-Book-Andrew-Bolton-8388639

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me.